Dinner & Activities
$1 drawings for an amazing group of guns, hunts and supplies!
Hunters' appreciation dinner at the Burnes Civic Center in Lee Pfluger Park.
Join us for a fun family evening full of delicious home cooked BBQ, door prizes, music, and Texas Friendly hospitality.
It's our way of saying "THANK YOU" to the Sportswomen and Sportsmen
who support nature activities in Eden, Texas.
EVERYONE is invited to experience all the activities of Eden:
- Concho Springs Golf Course
- Lee Pfluger Park, Green Memorial Park, Town Square Park
- Garden of Eden
- Exotic Game Hunting
- Don Freeman Memorial Museum
- Eden Public Library
Unique Retail opportunities: Hunting for something special for your "Dear"? "Bag it" in Eden...
- Venison World
- Eden Flower Shop
- Southwestern Wool and Mohair
- The Fig Leaf
- White Wing
Experience Concho County...
- Painted Rocks - Indian Pictorgraphs of Paint Rock (20 miles north of Eden)
- Ingrid's Custom Handwoven Rugs - Paint Rock
- Kiser Iron Works - Randy Kiser Creations - Paint Rock
- Ernest and Dorthy Barrow Museum - Eola
- Lake Ivie
FMI: Call (325) 869-EDEN (3336)